A Personal Matter I’d Like to Discuss - In world

Header Ads

A Personal Matter I’d Like to Discuss

Good day,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Susanne DeBlock Ries, and I’m reaching out to you regarding something quite personal.

I recently reviewed my estate plans with my advisor, and it made me reflect on how I want to arrange things for the future. Given my current health, I’ve been thinking carefully about who I can trust, and your name came to mind during that process.

I’d like to begin a conversation with you about the possibility of including you in part of my estate. This is not something I share lightly, and I kindly ask for your discretion as it is a sensitive matter for me.

If you’re open to discussing this further, please let me know. I can provide additional details and proper documentation so everything is clear and transparent.

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to read this note.

Warm regards,
Susanne

No comments

Powered by Blogger.