What do conservatives on campus face? - In world

Header Ads

What do conservatives on campus face?

Hi,

Sorry if this isn't the right email for this inquiry! If so, please just send me along to the right person:)

I was doing some quick research on college conservatives and came across your piece on the topic.

It gave me talking ideas for the article I wrote, so I was hoping to get some feedback from you.

I recently did my own research with 1500 students across 207 different US schools and found a lot of interesting insights on campus conservatives.

For instance, 55% of college conservatives don't feel comfortable sharing their political views on campus. What's disconcerting is 1/3 of conservatives don't even feel safe on campus.

You can read all of the takeaways here: What Conservatives Face on Your Campus?

Since I see that you linked to this article in your piece, I'd love to know if the research I've conducted is something that could be valuable to you and your readers as well. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Jerry Zheng  Content Editor

Although I'm just reaching out to see if I can help you help your readers, if you don't want to hear from me anymore, kindly reply to let me know. 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.